Understandably, the last several days have caused an incredible amount of stress and anxiety because the COVID-19 virus has been discovered in the Northeast Ohio area.
The Ferfolia Family and staff at Ferfolia Funeral Home are working to meet the challenges presented by the spread of this virus. We are striving to continue to serve the families that call on us in the way that they have become accustomed, but the health and safety of those in our community remain a top priority.
With this in mind, and based upon guidance from local, state, and federal government and public health officials, changes in the way we serve families may be necessary for the protection of members of our community who may be vulnerable to this virus.
We are providing foaming hand sanitizer at various locations in our funeral home.
If you choose to support your family and friends by coming to the funeral home for visitation or funeral services, please consider the following:
- Wash hands frequently with soap and water for minimum of 20 seconds;
- Please refrain (as much as possible) from touching faces with unwashed hands as this can be a significant transmitter of this (or any) virus or bacteria;
- Please minimize or eliminate any physical contact with those you are coming to support;
- If you are not feeling well, please DO NOT attend visitation or funeral services.
- If you have been in contact with a someone with a confirmed diagnosis of COVID-19, or under investigation for COVID-19, please DO NOT attend visitation or funeral services.
- If you have traveled within the last 14 days to a country with sustained community transmission of COVD-19, please DO NOT attend visitation or funeral services
If you cannot or choose not attend visitation or funeral services, please know that you are able to leave condolence messages at www.ferfoliafuneralhomes.com.
As this situation evolves, please know that the Ferfolia Family and staff are prepared to serve those in our community to the best of our ability and provide the finest funeral services in Northeast Ohio